Thursday, September 07, 2006

DJ was wrong?!? But That's Only Happened One Other Time in History!

I know, that's what I was thinking. Well, it comes with an apology...sort of. You see "The guy who sold me my car" has to be pulled off the list. While he did have grand ideas about leaving me outside in the rain (see previous post), he did fix my car at reduced cost even though he didn't have to, and suggested some preventitive maintenance as well. This was enough to make me ambivalent as to whether or not he should be on the list, and so I decided to err on the side of grace (thank you Senor Luther). So the list has become one shorter, and if Ernesto wasn't dead already, he'd be quick to fill in the vacant spot. Expect more on that later, but for now, suffice it to say that the list has been truncated. Oh and on a side note 49ers to win the Super Bowl!

No comments: